Harrison Mixbus 3.0.2257 Crack | 77 MB
With dozens of DAWs to choose from, thereʼs only one thatʼs designed to work like a Harrison, with an analog paradigm that embodies form, function, and sound. Where other DAWs use a computer paradigm, MIXBUS grows from Harrisonʼs distinguished 40-year heritage of platinum records and blockbuster films, such as Thriller, Graceland, and Spider-Man. MIXBUS is the first full-featured DAW with true analog style mixing.
Mixbus provides professional-level features to import or record an unlimited number of audio or MIDI tracks to your computer; then edit, mix and master your production.
What Makes Mixbus Different?
Harrison has a unique history. In the mid-80’s, we developed fully automated, digitally-controlled analog mixer technology which was adopted by premiere film-mixing facilities around the world. When the digital revolution came, we were asked to convert the analog “processor” into a digital processor, while leaving the control surface unchanged. Film mixers wanted the control surface to -work and sound- exactly like the analog mixer they were using for previous projects. This required us to develop a digital audio engine that operated and sounded exactly like the analog mixer they were using for previous projects. This transition was not undertaken by any other company, and it has provided us with techniques and proprietary technology that we have incorporated into all of our high-end mixers. Mixbus gives us an opportunity to share this technology with a much wider range of users.
Mixbus Sounds Better
Other DAWs are designed by companies with experience in computer sound, but no pedigree in world-class recording facilities. The Mixbus DSP mixer is designed by Harrison specifically for its great-sounding EQ, filters, dynamics, and bus summing. If you find a music recording from the golden age of albums – the 70s and 80s – that has stood the test of time, it is likely that a Harrison console was used during the production. Mixbus invites you to produce recordings that will stand with the very best.
Mixbus is Ultra-Compatible
Mixbus works on the three most popular desktop operating systems (Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux) in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions, and loads industry standard I/O and plug-in formats (VST, AU, & LV2). Do you collaborate with other Mixbus users? A session from a collaborator using Harrison plug-ins will playback in your Mixbus as originally recorded including full performance of all the plug-in information even if you have not purchased those specific Harrison plug-ins yourself. Sessions can be shared among Windows, Mac and Linux users.
Some Mixbus Features
– Straightforward “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison’s renowned 32-series and MR-series music consoles
– DSP sounds based on Harrison’s famous analog and digital mixing console technology
– Precision algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing
– Unlimited stereo or mono input channels, each with unlimited plug-ins, sends, and hardware inserts. (limited only by CPU and disc speed)
– Unlimited MIDI tracks, each with virtual instrument support, unlimited plug-ins, sends and inserts
– Phase, Input trim, High-pass Filter, Sweepable 3-band EQ, Compression, and 8 Mix Bus sends on every track
– Mixbus has an optimized signal flow with 8 stereo Mix Buses and a master bus, all featuring Tone controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation simmulation
– Stereo Master Bus that features Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation, K-meter, Stereo Correlation Meter, and Limiter
– Automatic plug-in delay compensation to support effects such as parallel compression without time misalignment
– Comprehensive “at-a-glance” metering with peak, peak hold, and compressor gain reduction visible on every track and bus
– Extensive DAW editing features
– Industry standard plug-in support: Mixbus loads VST plug-ins on Windows, AudioUnit (AU) plug-ins on OSX, and LV2 plug-ins on all platforms
– Industry standard audio I/O support: Mixbus uses ASIO/Directsound on Windows, CoreAudio on OSX, and JACK on Linux
– Mixbus provides features that are normally reserved for expensive products; things like LTC (SMPTE) generation and sync; video pullup/pulldown; and persistent undo (undo remains possible after closing and reopening a session.
– Multi-core and 64-bit optimizations provide dramatically increased track counts across all OS platforms
– Third-generation Harrison True Analog Mixing™ processing engine with enhanced compressor/limiter algorithms; built-in sidechain bussing, and increased plug-in flexibility
– Over 50 ‘MIDI filter’ plug-ins including functions such as transposing, velocity scaling, etc
– Experimental support for video timeline, video window, and audio+video exports
– Includes a brand-new virtual instrument: “SetBfree”, a lovingly modeled Tonewheel Organ by Robin Gareus plus Harrison’s Dyno-Mite envelope-designer plug-in for drums
– The Mixbus engine is internally dithered, ramped, and gainstaged so that sound quality is preserved as close to analog as possible
– Audio regions are stacked in “layers”, and every region fadein/out is a crossfade to the region(s) beneath it
– The user interface scales to fit your monitor; larger monitors will get bigger knobs and sharper text; while small monitors (such as a laptop) will be scaled down to fit
– Refined workflow and graphics, including scaling and support for HiDPI (Retina) displays
– Incredibly cost effective because of our world-wide open source collaborators
– Intel or AMD, 64bit or 32 bit
– 2+ cores/processors required
– Any ASIO-supported hardware.
Download Harrison Mixbus 3.0.2257 Crack